Tuesday 9 July 2013

Photo Challenge #2 - Loud


For this photo challenge, the word given was 'loud'.

When I thought of loud I soon afterwards quiet. Not that I'm averse to loud areas, but sometimes it's nice to be able to relax in at least somewhat silence.

However long ago I used to enjoy looking out the window or just relaxing near it while cuddling my dog when I couldn't sleep. I would do it more while it was raining, but still.

While taking this picture my camera was dead and I forgot to charge it throughout the weekend, so I had to use my phone.

1 comment:

  1. I interpreted "loud" the same way. I went and photographed "quiet." An escape from the loud. The photos don't have to be stellar, or the properly composed. It's all about recognizing the environments and the things around you. Beginning to "stop and smell the roses."

    ReplyDelete